Wednesday, September 01, 2004

TODAY'S FAVORITE QUOTE

Okay, so this is random, in a website full of pics, but I had to have some place to share this stuff...

K : "After he heckled Toby, she got so upset she ran out of the building and a street sweeper ran over her foot and severed her pinky-toe."
G : "That's unbelievable!"
K : "Yeah, then after the ambulance left, I found the toe. So, I put it in a Cracker Jack box, filled it with ice and took off for the hospital."
J : "You ran?"
K : "No, I jumped on the bus. I told the driver, 'I got a toe here buddy. Step on it!'"
J : "Holy cow!"
K : "Yeah yeah, then all of a sudden this guy pulls out a gun. Well, I knew any delay's gonna cost her her pinky-toe, so I got out of the seat and I started walking towards him. He says, 'Where do you think you're going, Cracker Jack?' I says, 'Well, I got a little prize for you, buddy.' Pwaa! Pwaa! Keeyah! Knocked him out cold!"
G : "How could you do that?"
K: "Yeah, then everybody is screaming because the driver, he's passed out because of all the commotion. The bus is out of control! So I grab him by the collar, I take him out of the seat, I get behind the wheel... Now I'm driving the bus!"
J : "You're Batman."
K : "Yeah, I am Batman. Then the mugger, he comes to and he starts choking me. So, I'm fighting him off with one hand and I kept driving the bus with the other. Then I managed to open up the door and I kicked him out the door with my foot at the next stop."
J : "You kept making all the stops?"
K : "Well, people kept ringing the bell!"
G : "What about the toe? What happened to the toe?"
K : "Well, I am happy to say that the little guy is back in place at the end of the line."
J : "You did all this for a pinky-toe?"
K : "Well, it's a valuable appendage."
- Kramer, George and Jerry, in "The Fire"

No comments: